The College of Fine Arts was established at the beginning of the academic year 1992-1993.. It includes scientific departments in the following artistic disciplines:
1. Department of Fine Arts, specializations... Drawing... Sculpture... Pottery
2. Department of Theatrical Arts...Acting...Direction...Specialists have been developed for criticism and theatrical literature...and theatrical techniques in the academic year 2011-2012.
3. The Department of Musical Arts was established in the academic year 2001-2002
4. The Department of Audio and Visual Arts, which was established in the 2012-2013 academic year, with specializations...cinema...radio and television.
5. Art Education Department The department was created in the 2013-2014 academic year due to its importance in preparing specialized cadres to teach art education in middle and middle schools.
The College of Fine Arts is working effectively and continuously in order to advance the study of fine arts as an academic scientific study so that art can take a real course in social communication. For this reason, a master’s degree was developed in the Department of Fine Arts for the academic year 2001-2002, and in the following year a master’s and doctoral study was created in the Department of Fine Arts. Theatrical arts, and this is a clear practical guide that indicates the development of this educational and research institution over the years, since its establishment until now. For this reason, the idea of openness to society came in the college’s scientific plan as a basic basis for taking its role in social advancement.. The trend towards modern technologies and investing them in developing students’ skills took a great deal of attention by opening laboratories for electronic drawing, film montage, theatrical lighting and scenography. This concern is based on the goal of working on the practical side In the technical process, the college’s march continues in giving and development in order to create a creative generation capable of reshaping life in the spirit of cooperation and perseverance and in the atmosphere of a civil state that respects the law and cares about scientists, creators and artists because they are a symbol of the development of countries throughout history.